Last December I cast on for Ene’s Scarf in a luscious sock-weight yarn in deep burgundy and black. I’ve been slowly picking away at it as my schedule hasn’t allowed a lot of quality knitting time.
I haven’t touched the shawl in a good couple months. The last time I looked at it I realized I had made some pretty hideous mistakes at the beginning. We’re not talking a couple missed yarn overs, but some massive, pattern-altering mistakes.
I’ve only completed chart 1 and 2 which make up the border of the shawl, so in the grand scheme of things, not that much.
I know what needs to be done … frogging lace is so heartbreaking.
Consolations and words of knitterly wisdom are welcome.