There have been all kinds of interesting links coming in through the Google Reader lately, so I thought a weekly round-up of things interesting, odd, helpful, or humorous might be in order.
- How to decorate big wallspaces without blowing your budget from JC Penny (random source, very cool site.)
- The nation of Tuvalu will soon be underwater. Photographer Shuuichi Endou took 10,000 pictures before the island disappears. Link from Treehugger.
- From EKW, a great link from Craftster on first projects for new crafters. [Note: My sewing machine is already booked through the month of December with projects for my Mom. I’m think she’s more excited about me having the machine than I am because she knows I’ll use it and can make things for her.]
- Finally! A group that recognizes women like and appreciate dark beer!
- Interweave Press announces the launch of Stitch magazine, a hip new magazine for those of us who are sewing-inclined. (What are people called who sew? Sewer (ew!)? Seamstress? Stitcher? Crazy Person?) Link from Craftzine.
- And to wrap it up, from one of my favorite blogs, Zen Habits, a great guest post on decluttering and living simply, which just so happens to be one of my favortie topics.
[Note: I adore Zen Habits and I can’t believe I haven’t linked here yet. Many apologies Leo!]